- Smart Tvs
- TV, Audio
- Computers & Tablets
- Home Office Equipments
- GPS Navigation
- Car Video, Audio & GPS
- Radios & Clock Radios
- Cell Phones & Accessories
- Cameras & Photo
- Photo Accessories
- IP Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Phones
- iPad & Android Tablets
- e-Book Readers
- Video Games & Consolers
- Printers & Scanners
- Digital Picture Frames
- 3D Fashion Games
- Game Machine & Devices
- Contact Us
- Buy Porto!
Senior IP/ Datacom Engineer -. People Performance Group
People Performance Group
uganda - kampala full-time Closing date - 29/05/2019
Minimum qualification: Bachelors degree
Minimum years of experience: 2
Required languages: English
Required IT skills: ,MS Office
Our client a company dealing in telecommunications engineering is looking to recruit .
Main Purpose of job
Be responsible for Datacom products and the after-sales technical support (Implementation & Maintenance) in the field of IP/Datacom Network Product in Uganda.
Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to our main service provider accounts.
Deployment of all types of IP/ Datacom Network Elements.
Promote Huawei IP (Datacom) solution through effective technical delivery.
Planning, and design of IP RAN or IP Core to deliver capacity and quality KPIs
Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
Handle customer service request and track the SLA.
The implementation and delivery for IP network project
Job Specific Requirements
Skills and competencies
1) Good understanding of datacom, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, traffic engineering and IP network design.
2) More than 2 years working experience on IP projects delivery.
3) Expert knowledge of TCP/IP and the OSI model
4) Have IP RAN or IP Core network technical experience on network planning, integration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
5) Experience in operators, telecoms vendors is preferred.
6) Very strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the troubleshooting and solving complex network related issues.
7) Familiar with TCP/IP routing protocol and IP network design.
8) Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
9) Good service spirit and strong communication ability
10) Good team work and fluent English
1) Degree: Diploma or above
2） Specialization: Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Tele-communication, or related specialization.
2 years technical experience in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP network
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Data Communication and Networking
Candidates with certifications CCNP, CCIE or HCNP, HCIE will be preferred
How to Apply
Send in your application letters and cvs with 3 referees to the address or e-mail below. Emails that exceed 2MB will not be considered. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those that qualify will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualifi cation.