1. To prepare Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Statements as per IFRS, in accordance with set procedures;
2. To ensure that Financial Statements and reports are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements;
3. To understand the internal control aspect of the businesses and assist clients accordingly
4. To file VAT returns
5. To file PAYE and NSSF returns
6. To maintain a FAR (Fixed Assets Register) manually and on a specialised software
7. To perform bank reconciliations manually and on an accounting software
8. To perform debtors and creditors reconciliations manually and on an accounting software
9. Any other duties associated with the proper and professional keeping of accounting records
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. ACCA partly qualified but must have completed all subjects of Level 2;
2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience within the accounting field; and
3. Conversant with accounting software (like QuickBooks, Sage One, Tally and so on).
1. Fluent in oral and written English;
2. Pro-active with a team oriented behaviour;
3. Able to handle pressure and prioritise to meet tight deadlines;
4. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential;
5. Sound analytical and problem solving skills
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.