Our client, offering automotive services for business-to-business in Uganda as an authorized premium brand distributor, provides the best automotive solutions, parts and accessories, as well as access to one-stop maintenance and repair services. It is looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager.
Reports to: Managing Director
The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing team. Develops and implements the sales and marketing strategies to maintain and drive business growth with focus on creating and developing the brand. Also responsible for growing the network by ensuring optimal outlet coverage. The primary duties and responsibilities of the Sales/Marketing include:
• Design, implement and facilitates annual sales/marketing plan for the company.
• Communicate strategy, business plan and best practice for the department.
• Manage the sales and marketing team.
• Plan and administer the company’s sales/marketing budget.
• Managing the performance and motivating the sales team in achieving unit sales and meeting profitability targets.
• Managing the market for sold brands.
• Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
• Coordinate and submitting sales forecasts to management.
• Developing long term Sales strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
At a minimum, the Sales Manager should have the following qualifications and skills;
• Degree in BBA/Marketing/Sales.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales preferably an automotive industry with at least 5 years at Management level.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Sales oriented/driven
• Excellent planning and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Competent in research and analysis of market data.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
• Computer literate.
Please send an updated CV (3 pages max, including three professional references) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to contact candidates who have successfully passed the CV screening step.