At Casabella Homeware we aim to provide high quality homeware that is superior in quality and value to what is available in the high street. The items we sell are selected by our experts and produced by manufacturers with high quality production standards. At Casabella we can offer good ratio to cost quality as we work without third party intermediaries, but maintain a strong relationship with each producer. With stylish adornments for the whole house, we hope that Casabella can help make your vision of your home into a reality.
Casabella Homeware is seeking to fill a Sales and Marketing Executive with an enthusiastic, career minded and proactive individual with a strong work ethic and commitment to team work.
Reports to: Managing Director
This position has a responsibility for driving the many facets of sales and marketing including finding new business, making sales, retaining current business, developing and extending various marketing programs.
Duties and responsibilities
• Generating leads by identify new and prospective clients and markets locally while developing and maintaining excellent relationships.
• Capable of seeking out and participating in local networking events
• Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets.
• Supports the e-marketing collateral including, but not limited to, newsletters, offline brochures, Profile, social media and the Casabella’s website
• Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Participate in the advertising and marketing campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business development
• Demonstrated experience working in sales and/or marketing environment (2 years plus)
• Proactive. confident and persevering nature
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation) including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers.
• Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
• Positive and energetic attitude.
• Exceptional desktop computer skills with experience in MS Office.
• High degree of perseverance
• Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
• Commercial awareness
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Kazi jobs website