• Execution of daily load plan
• Ensure maximum vehicle utilization of all Primary and Secondary distribution vehicles
• Ensure TAT (turnaround time) at plant and depots
• Corporate image , ensure track and trailers are clean , and comply with all relevant Health & Safety legislation .
• Degree in Statistics , Economics or its equipment
• Basic Understanding of Fleet management
• Basic Understanding of Uganda road legislation
• Basic Understanding of Route management
• Basic Technical knowledge
• Basic knowledge of human resource management and supervision
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Candidates that have relevant experience , know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position .
The Business Partiner
Sales & Distribution
Nile Breweries Limited
P. O. Box 1345,
Kampala Server Centre