The Madhvani Group is one of the largest diversified private-sector groups in East Africa, employing over 10,000 people. Starting in Uganda in 1914, the Group has developed into a widely-diversified conglomerate with a geographical spread into various African countries, the Middle East, India and North America.
Reporting to the General Manager of the lodge and Corporate Finance Office, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Maintenance of books of accounts of the lodge'
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Monthly trial balance
- Annual budget and variances analysis
- Management of information reports
- Finalization of accounts
- Liaising with internal and Statutory auditors
- Monitor day to day working of accounts department
- Motivate and manage support staff department
- University degree in Commerce
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hotel industry
- Computer knowledge is essential
This position offer attractive remuneration and a good working atmosphere
Candidates interested in this position and willing to work in a remote location (national Parks) can apply to: email@example.com.
include a telephone contact, email address and skype address giving current and expected salary.