Oversees the activities of a team of auto-technicians by allocating the workload, tools, floor space and materials to facilitate efficient completion of scheduled repairs and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Allocate the workload to assigned team.
• Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials in the department.
• Ensure that the area is adequately staffed to achieve objectives and that technicians are supplied with the necessary equipment to perform the required tasks.
• Assess impact of delays, interruptions or changes in plans and implement appropriate courses of action to minimize issues.
• Provide advice and technical assistance to team members.
• Review the monthly performance in collaboration with other team leaders to determine where improvements can be made.
• Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement.
• Orient new team members (. explain work hours, procedures, use of equipment etc) to familiarize them with work surroundings.
• Explain job expectations and procedures to ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
• Coach and develop the job-related skills of team members to facilitate improvements in their job performance.
• Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
• Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
• Ensure that all the technicians are with up to date trainings.
• At least 3 years experience in the same field
• Automotive systems (vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
• Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
• MS Office
• Technically competent with ability to train others
• Organizational ability
• Detail oriented
• Good communication in English – written and oral, Arabic a plus
• Leading & Supervising
• Team Orientation
• Customer & Quality Focus
we urge you to send your applications as soon as possible to email@example.com
All applications should be marked: ‘Client- Job Title’. E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.