The Pamela Kadama Senkatuka (PKS) Foundation is set up as a Trust under the laws of Uganda in honour of Pamela, a young engineer whose brilliant and innovative contribution to the transformation of young people, especially girls, was brought to a tragic end with her passing at a very young age. The Foundation carries forward Pamela’s values and passions by playing the role of change agent through leveraging innovation, technology, mentorships and capacity building that ultimately leads to equitable access to social services and improved wellbeing.
The main purpose of this assignment is to carry out research on grants, fundraising, fundraising techniques as well as support the preparation of proposals and fundraisers for the Pamela Kadama Senkatuka Foundation.
The consultant will be charged with the following responsibilities:
1. Carry out research on potential donors, sponsors and partners leading to the creation of a comprehensive database of potential partners, sponsors and donors.
2. Carry out research on fundraising techniques and provide recommendations on suitability and adaptability of techniques for the Foundation.
3. Support the collection of outstanding pledges made to the Foundation through regular communication and follow ups with stakeholders
4. Support the development of a partnership policy for the Foundation
5. Carry out stakeholder consultation to enrich partnerships, fundraising and the mission of the Foundation
6. Act as the point of contact for the Foundation’s stakeholders in regards to the key activities above
7. Provide regular reports to the Foundation CEO / working committee with escalation of issues as needed
Send resume to email@example.com