BeadforLife is looking to reinforce its capacity in Kampala and is inviting Applications from qualified individual(s) to serve as Part time Finance Assistant (16 work hours per week)
Duty Station: Kampala Main office
This is an excellent opportunity to provide support to our highly motivated finance team to among others ensure accurate and timely posting accounting records into the online application system. The ideal candidate is organized, hard working, and flexible also thrives in a fast paced multicultural work environment..
Duties and responsibilities: Under the general supervision the Finance Assistant shall be responsible for;
• Understanding the account and company setup steps and maintain a general knowledge of the major areas of the QuickBooks Online application.
• Obtain source documents and accurately post into the organization QuickBooks system.
• Respond to request for information and print reports as and when required
Qualifications: Our ideal candidate is someone with:
• Two-year college degree with bookkeeping or accounting courses.
• Excellent knowledge of computers and the Internet. Work fluently with Microsoft Office, email, browsers, Windows operating systems, and PCs.
• Ability and knack for working with numerical data. Attention to detail. Accurate.
• Knowledge of business and accounting terms such as profit, assets, liabilities, etc.
• Ability to effectively manage time, meets deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty.
• Superior attention to detail.
At BeadforLife we value all of our staff and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a work experience that fits your career goals.