Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
Ernst & Young is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Who We are Looking For
In an effort to improve and expand our capacity to effectively serve our clients in the region, we are looking for self-motivated high performing individuals to join our Assurance (Audit) and tax Teams.
Candidates Interested in the Job Should Have:
- First class or a good second class Upper Bachelors Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/Statistics/Actuarial or any Science Degree from recognized university.
- Full or Part qualification in ACCA or CPA is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Self-motivated, positive attitude & Willingness to learn
-Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations.
If you believe you are a high performer and have skills and qualifications outlined above, kindly submit your application, CV and relevant testimonials in support of your academic qualifications online.
1. In the bottom right hand corner under EY Careers select students
2. On the right hand side of the page, click "job search"
3. Under the location drop down, choose Ugandan vacancies will appear.
4. Choose the appropriate vacancy and apply:-
If you want to work in audit choose the vacancy labelled Kam0000O Assurance,
If you want to work in Tax choose Kam0000P Staff - Business Tax Advisory
5. Please ensure that you upload your CV, transcript/testimonial, O&A Level certificates, CPA, ACCA or any relevant Accounts qualification certificates,
applications without certificates are invalid.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED