Our other client, a premium distributor of automotive services is looking for a Sales and Marketing manager.
Reports to: Managing Director
Based in: Kampala, Uganda
To develop and implement the sales and marketing strategies to maintain and drive business growth with focus on creating and developing the brand. To grow the network by ensuring optimal outlet coverage. The primary duties and responsibilities of the Sales/Marketing
• Design, implement and facilitates annual sales/marketing plan for the company.
• Communicate strategy, business plan and best practice for the department.
• Manage the sales and marketing team.
• Plan and administer the company’s sales/ marketing budget.
• Managing the performance and motivating the sales team in achieving unit sales and meeting profitability targets.
• Managing the market for sold brands.
• Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
• Coordinate and submitting sales forecasts to management.
• Developing long term Sales strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
At a minimum, the Sales Manager should have the following qualifications and skills;
• Degree in BBA/Marketing/Sales.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Sales preferably an automotive industry with at least 5 years at Management level.
• Excellent at networking
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Sales oriented/driven
• Excellent planning and Organisational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Competent in research and analysis of market data.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and on own
• Computer literate.
With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your applications as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Address: People Performance Group, Plot 8 Kitante Close, P.O. Box 12405 Kampala.
All applications should be marked: ‘Client- Job Title’. E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
You may also find the full job description on www.kazijobs.com