Place of work: Department/Unit:
Working under the supervision of the Admin manager; FA Technician, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of general administrative and clerical services. The Administration Assistant will be responsible for General Office Management. S/he ensures proper flow of office procedures, and carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
Duties & responsibilities:
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Works cooperatively with all team members to support the achievement of work plan activities designed to achieve identified goals and objectives;
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
· Search and find contractors
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Coordinates any required repairs to office equipment;
· Maintains adequate office supply of all department supplies used within the department;
Minimum level of Education:
• BA/BSC in Commerce, Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or any other related field.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Must possess strong organization, planning and problem solving skills;
• Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
• Must be able to work flexible hours;
• Highly Organised
• Strong Professional Impression
• Proven People Person
• problem solving
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs and applications not heavier than 2MBs to the email address: email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.